Interested in becoming part of our SAVE family and joining our amazing team of interns?
As our organisation grows, so does our family, and we want you to be a part of it. We offer a variety of internships across multiple different areas of SAVE, as well as within organisations we work closely with. Our interns immediately become part of our family and are integral for the smooth running and impactful work that is being done.
Through your internship program, you will gain new skills as well as develop upon old ones. You will be given the responsibility and mentorship to grow within your program as well as the positive role models you need to succeed. The work you will do will have a huge impact on the projects and leave a lasting impact here in South Africa.
If you are a hard-working, compassionate individual then our program could be right for you! Find out more about our internship programs below.
Why intern with us?
- Gain international work experience
- Enhance your CV
- Develop a global understanding of community service
- Gain social hours and a letter of recommendation
- Improve your organisational and project management skills by organising poverty prevention and upliptment workshops and projects
- Work with locals in the settlements
- Discover the South African culture and social challenges
- Gain insight into the South African social system
- Make a difference in the lives of the community members